A few weeks ago Jonathan and I went to the Mesquite Rodeo with two of our friends, John and Tiffany! I so wish we got a picture of us all together but we didn't. :( I honestly didn't think we would have a lot of fun but we did! I definitely think the bull riding was the best but watching some kids dance for a contest was hilarious...wish I would have videotaped that! Here are some pictures we took while we were there...
So the picture below shows some kids all lined up about to chase after a poor little sheep that has a tag attached to its tail! Who ever got the tag off won a prize...not sure what! It was chaos, and I felt really bad for the sheep and those little kids that got knocked over!
Nothing like free entertainment I suppose!
I'm SO glad that you posted a link to your blog on FB!! YAY! I LOVE blogging...and blog stalking people! HA!
ReplyDelete