I think this might actually be from Country Living. But its so cute how they turned the closet into a little office! And I am LOVING the colors!!!
The next pictures I just found on this blog, http://thisblessednest.blogspot.com/
She has some super cute ideas! But here is her work space...
I love how she organized everything! So freakin cute!!!
Love the rest of these pictures I found...
All I need to do now is found a spot in the house for my "work space" and sweet talk the hubby into letting me do it..although I am pretty sure he might think the laundry room is already my office! jk! ;)






Love these ideas. We are turning our guest bedroom into an office/craft room right now. My dining room table just wasn't working for me anymore. So now, guests get to sleep on the couch! Oh well.
ReplyDeleteWe might be in the same boat too! ;)
ReplyDeleteOh Rachel...these are so cute. My favorite is the first one and how easy would that be!! Hmmm...don't give me any ideas now missy! :)
ReplyDelete