Tuesday, October 26, 2010

4 months!

I have been Mrs. Phelps for 4 whole months now! It's seems like it has been longer but then again it doesn't. :) Almost 2 weeks ago Jonathan and I took a trip to Arkansas. We just rented a cabin for the weekend just for fun! We definitely needed a weekend away to relax. I love taking trips especially with Jonathan. As of right now we are planning a Christmas roadtrip to Virginia to see his side of the family. We plan on stopping a couple of times to stay the night and sight see!

 So for this 4 month post I thought I would post some pictures of our trips we have taken together in the last couple of years! 

Our cabin in Arkansas! (2010)

Nothing is complete without a trip to Austin and to see the Longhorns game...but this was when they were actually good! ;) (2008)

Our first visit to New York during Christmas! (2008)

San Francisco and Napa Valley trip! (2008)

Virginia, Colonial Williamsburg, and Outer Banks of NC 
(2010)

Our honeymoon in Oahu, Hawaii!
(2010)

Obviously I can't post every trip picture but those are a few. I can't wait to take more trips as a married couple!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment