This pic was taken at our rehearsal dinner at BJ's in Plano. This was the table we sat at when we first met each other! lol Who would have thought 3 years later we would be getting married!
With that being said he also has brought some pretty great in-laws into my life. I couldn't be more thankful for them! I also am very thankful for my family! My parents actually came down and stayed with us this whole Thanksgiving week! It was great to see them since we hadn't seen them since the wedding! This year we had Thanksgiving at our house with my parents and Jonathan's parents. We did that last year too but this time it was "our house" and not just "his house". It turned out great actually! I even made a sweet potato casserole from scratch...thanks to Paula Deen! It was actually pretty good!
Everyone but my dad...he was the picture taker!
And of course after eating we watched football all day long but unfortunately none of our teams won! (we have got to get more seating in our living room!)
And as you can see we also decorated for Christmas! Love this time of year! I am definitely blessed beyond measure!
Haha! Is your house the dame floor plan as mine?!
ReplyDelete