Wednesday, February 19, 2014

8 months!

Happy 8 months to the most perfect little blessing from God! Every month I can't believe how much older you are getting and how much more you are learning! It's amazing to watch!


Here is what you are up to:
-You are crawling!!!
-You started standing up in your crib! We had to definitely lower it asap! 
-You are not sleeping very well...I think you might be teething! Oh how I miss you sleeping through the night! 
-You and Bailey are becoming good friends fast!
-You started eating organic baby food from Whole Foods. Mommy still makes your food but you eat like the organic baby food from the store a lot better! Avacado is still your most favorite food!


During the middle of the night you like to wake up and sit up and play with the crib bumper! 


Bailey is starting to play with you more! I can't wait till you can run around and chase each other!





No comments:

Post a Comment