Friday, March 7, 2014

9 months!

Oh how I wish time could stand still so neither one of us grows older! ;) You change so much every month it's so fun to watch and such a blessing. I still can't believe you are ours!!!


And here is what she looked like moments later.....

Here's what you have been up to:
-You are finally sleeping through the night again. Daddy "ferberized you" he says!
-You have your 4 front top teeth ALL coming in at the SAME time! They aren't quite in all the way but they are close! Oh how teeth make someone look so different! ha! And you have another bottom one coming in.
-You are becoming a whiz at crawling!
-We cleaned out the dining room and now it's your very own playroom that I can't wait to decorate! 
-Your typical open mouth smiling faces have now turned into crazy faces! You will make the most random faces and noises! It's hilarious!
-You had your very first Valentine's and daddy got you your very first flowers! 
-Tinley, Aunt Heather, Uncle Josh, and Gigi came to visit! You loved touching Tinley and checking her out!
-You no longer want to lay down in your baby tub so we got you a bath tub chair for you to sit in.
You absolutely LOVE the water and would stay in there for hours if I let you and if the water would stay warm. 
-You are still doing amazing at school! I am so glad you are loved so much every day at school! You are also making a few friends at school. I think your favorite friend right now is Jackson!
-You just started blowing your lips together and will do it constantly!
-You have discovered you can walk with your little walker toy.


Having fun with daddy!




Some of your crazy faces! 

You are a blessed child with many toys but your favorites right now are this water bottle, Bailey's dog toys, and your hair brush which you love to chew on! 

Daddy/daughter nap time!

Mommy bought you some cool sunglasses! 

You found some new toys!!!

I cannot believe how much you have grown! 



My very own little princess who has blessed this momma more than she will ever know! 




No comments:

Post a Comment